Want the simple honest truth answer to how to start losing weight in 7 days? Start walking. Right now, literally stop reading this article, get out of your chair, put on your shoes and go for a walk! Even if it’s just for 10 minutes, or whatever you can manage!
Still here? Unfortunately it isn’t possible to lose weight by typing on your computer and reading about magic tricks and potions that will change your life forever! Sure there are aids to helping you transform your life and your body but in the end you will have to do your fair share of hard work as well. You have to set some realistic goals and stick with it. Start small, 1 kilo in 2 weeks even. This should be relatively easy if you follow some of our points!
Here are 6 simple tips to help you start losing weight in 7 days:
- Stop with the fast food. Maccas isn’t doing you any favours, even this simple step will make you see a difference in a matter of days. Cook at home, it’s fun, cheaper and even if it’s just a piece of beef and some carrots and zucchini that is so much better than some deep fried lard.
- Diet as a whole plays a major part of losing weight, more so than exercise. Start being more conscious of what you are eating and when. Be cautious of snacking!
- Get yourself a couple of dumbbells. They don’t have to be ultra heavy, the key is to set small goals and work towards them. Lift a few each day, you will be amazed at what this can do. After 3 days of lifting these weights twice a day you are guaranteed to feel better about yourself and gain more confidence in your new fitness regime and the new you.
- Start walking! I was being serious with my opening line. Even if you only start walking around your back yard 10 times at night, it is so much better than nothing! Build up the distances and time you spend walking.
- Try some sit ups and pushups! No equipment necessary, only your guns and will! Hit the deck and start off slow, be careful of your back, you want to tone up not put yourself in the hospital!
- Keep at it! Although you want to set yourself small goals you also don’t want to lose sight of the big picture. It’s easy to take 2 steps backwards after you see some success so once you lose those kilos make sure you keep them off!
If you follow at least 4 of these points for the next 7 days I can guarantee you will see some results and it will only get better from there! Remember you don’t have to go from zero to hero, it’s a process that can be as fast or as slow as you want it to be as long as you are always setting yourself goals and making sure you follow through.