Life and Mind Matters
Enjoy life’s moments.
About The Director
Life & Mind Matters: Helping you realize your potential, cope with life’s challenges, reach your goals , and improve your quality of life.
- Life & Mind Matters is an established company in the Long Island region, specializing in helping people cope with life challenges, manage stress and provide non-pharmacological pain management.
- We have had success in improving the quality of life of individual adults dealing with stress or pain due to life transitions, marriage issues, chronic illness, cancer or other life challenges.
- In order to guarantee customer satisfaction the professional licensed staff have been trained in psychotherapy, mind-body therapies pertaining to stress management and non-pharmacological pain management.
- Life & Mind Matters exudes the highest quality effort and provides expert knowledge regarding both stress management and non-pharmacological pain management.
- We provide a nurturing environment within which our clients feel welcome, safe and encouraged to deal with their life challenges .
- We believe in creating a treatment plan that will provide you with lifetime coping skills that help you to manage your life challenge, stress or pain even after you complete your work with us.
- If you have any questions pertaining to stress management or non-pharmacological pain management, please give us a call; Life & Mind Matters is here to help.
Life & Mind Matters In Long Island: Using Relaxation, Meditation and Imagery
Why Mini Vapes Are Perfect for On-the-Go Vaping
- At Life & Mind Matters we believe in partnering with our clients in helping them improve their quality of life through cognitive behavioral therapy, relaxation, meditation and imagery.
- We work as a team and focus on the issues at hand in a professional and timely manner. At Mind Matters our main goal is client satisfaction and helping individuals realize their full potential in life.
- We provide educational material in the form of a newsletter so that our clients will have more information on the benefits of the therapies we use.
- Sleep is Essential for Being More Productive & EfficientSo What is Sleep Anyway? Sleep is an important part of reducing stress. It is not a bad thing to have good sleep, but it can be a challenge to get enough of it. The good news is that the technology exists to help us get the sleep we need by automatically adjusting our sleep […]
- How These 5 Minute Projects Can Help You Organize Your Home in Just MinutesIf you are like most people, your home is a mess. Or, at the very least, it seems that way. There are piles of clothes in the closet, books on the floor, and toys everywhere. It seems like there never seems to be enough time to get everything done, let alone organize everything. But don’t […]
- How to Reduce Stress Naturally: 7 Simple StepsIn today’s fast-paced world, it can be hard to find time to relax and de-stress. But there are a lot of simple ways to reduce stress in your life, and this article provides seven of them. Whether you need to take a break from work or just want to relax after a long day, these […]
- How Mind Matters Can Improve Our MemoryDo you have a strong memory? Perhaps you’re better at recalling specific dates or memorizing poetry. Turns out, having a excellent memory may be beneficial for athletes – it helps them stay focused and recall specific information. Recent studies have shown that those who perform better in memory tests tend to have a larger hippocampus, […]
- How to Stop Worrying and Start Living a Good Life Amid AnxietyIf you’re like most people, you’ve been told to stop worrying and start living. But it can be hard to break the cycle of worry and anxiety. This article provides tips on how to stop worrying and start living a good life amid anxiety. By following the tips in this article, you’ll be on your […]
- “The Truth About Growing an Established Company”Do you know the best way to grow your business? If you’re Unsure, read on to learn more about the Different Methods of Growing an Established Company. There are a number of different methods available to entrepreneurs, but which is right for you depends on a number of factors, including your company’s size and location. […]
- How to Overcome Negative Self-talk and Improve Mental HealthIf you’re finding it hard to break free from negative self-talk, read on for some helpful tips. Negative self-talk can have a negative impact on your mental health, but with a little effort, you can overcome it. Introduction to negative self-talk Negative self-talk can have a negative impact on mental health. It can be a […]
- Stress-proof your life with these simple tricksStress is a common problem, but it doesn’t have to be. With a few simple tricks, you can reduce your stress levels and live a more stress-free life. Below are four tips to help you ease the pressure: Reduce your stress levels by learning how to manage your stress When it comes to managing your […]
- 3 Simple Tips to Make Every Day CountThere’s no need to feel guilty about taking time for yourself every day. In fact, making every day count can help you achieve more in life. Here are three simple tips to help you maximize your time and make the most of each moment. Set realistic goals If you want to be successful, it’s important […]