Life and Mind Matters
Enjoy life’s moments.
What is Meditation?
Meditation is the mind body technique by which we center ourselves and learn to focus on the moment. It allows us to be alert in a mindful way.
What are the Benefits of Meditation?
The benefits of meditation range far and wide.
- Meditation allows us to take a moment and reflect on ourselves.
- Meditation is associated with decreasing blood pressure.
- Meditation is associated with decreasing heart disease and cholesterol.
- Meditation is associated with decreased depression and decreased anxiety.
What is Required to Meditate?
- Meditation requires an open mind and a willingness to change.
- Meditation has no other physical requirements of time or space. You can practice meditation wherever you feel comfortable and whenever it is convenient for you.
- With practice you will find that you can meditate for just a few minutes in your chosen location and you will feel refreshed.
- Meditation is a very individual practice so that you can choose to create your environment in the best way that suits you and your needs.
- Some individuals like to have a specific time to practice or others like to listen to certain relaxing music or light candles.
- Other individuals just stay in the moment and practice meditation among the regular happenings of daily life.
- Subscribe to the upcoming newsletter to discover research on the benefits of meditation.
- Check in to the website frequently to learn about the positive effects of meditation on health outcomes.